2000Psi Series ISO7241-A Steel Hydraulic Coupling for Fluid
Hydraulic Couplings are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications.
These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable.
Primarily used with hydraulic fluid.
Hydraulic couplings are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gases.
1. The H001 Series hydraulic quick couplings are mainly used for construction equipment, forest
equipment, hydraulic machinery and oil equipment and other required hydraulic applications.
2. Poppet valves are available to prevent uncoupled leakage . Poppet valves open automatically when coupled within rated working pressure to keepthe flow expeditely.
3. Critical parts are hardened for durability.
4. H001 series conforms to the standard ISO7241-A.
5. Compatible with CHINAMFG 6600 Series, FASTERANV Series, AEROQUIP 5600 Series and
HANSEN HA 15000 Series.
1.Raw Material conforms to China industry standard, bought from famous factory.
2. Insulation grade: H class, good resistance to high temperature.
3. Machined by CNC to make sure the tolerance as the drawing
4. 100% leakage testing under low pressure and high pressure.
5. All kinds of valve and seals material to meet custom requirement.
6. 1 year quality assurance after shipment.
7. After-sales technique support.
Packing & Shipping
Transparent plastic bag + white small box + neutral carton + pallet
Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
Export port: HangZhou or ZheJiang , China.
Shipping way: by sea, by air, by courier.
Express: TNT, DHL, UPS, FedEx, SF Express.
Delivery time: 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
XHnotion originate from notion between pneumatic power and human.
(X stands for winds, H stands for human)
In Chinese, XHnotion stands for ‘we do, we promise’ we read it ‘X-notion’.
The company XHnotion Pneumatic was founded in 2007 and has developed with a steadily growing success to a reliable partner for international established clients.
This success of the company XHnotion Pneumatic is based on:
High class quality standard
Fair price policy
The high-class quality standard of the products of company XHnotion is reflected in our quality management system, certificated ISO 9001:2008. And we got CE, RoHS, REACH certificate for international market.
XHnotion Pneumatic manufactures below products:
Pneumatic Components: air cylinder, solenoid valve, FRL
Solenoid Calve: standard solenoid valve, multipurpose solenoid valve, pneumatic angle valve
Pneumatic Fittings: plastic pneumatic fittings, mental pneumatic fittings, pneumatic muffler, water push in fittings
Air Gun & Couplers: pneumatic couplers, air guns, air tool kits
Air Hoses: air tubing, PTFE tubes, tube cutter, pipes
Why Choose US ?
1. We offer one stop solution. Over 5000 items for you to save efforts and costs.
2. We have molds workshop, die-casting workshop, CNC workshop, plastic injection workshop to
make sure each part exactly as the drawing and good function.
3. We will reply you within 24 hours.
4. Whatever quantity you are requesting, we always offer you the best quality.
5. 3D drawing, CAD drawing service for custom fittings, hose, valve, cylinder.
Payment Terms :
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, etc.
Samples Policy :
For regular valves, samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
For custom items, we will discuss by email.
We assure you 1 year policy after shipment.
If there is any problem during this period, please contact us for support.
Fluid Couplings in Marine Propulsion Systems
Yes, fluid couplings can be and are commonly used in marine propulsion systems. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for such applications:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings provide smooth power transmission, which is beneficial for marine propulsion where abrupt changes in power delivery can be detrimental to the vessel’s stability and performance.
- Torque Limiting: In marine applications, fluid couplings can act as torque limiters, protecting the propulsion system and engine from sudden torque surges and overloads, which can occur during maneuvers or when encountering resistance in water.
- Impact Damping: The hydrodynamic principle of fluid couplings helps dampen impacts and shocks in the propulsion system, reducing wear and tear on the components and extending their lifespan.
- Load Sharing: In multi-engine marine setups, fluid couplings facilitate load sharing between engines, ensuring each engine contributes its share of power to achieve optimal propulsion efficiency.
- Start-up Performance: Fluid couplings enable controlled and gradual acceleration during start-up, which is crucial for large vessels and applications where sudden torque spikes could damage the drivetrain or disturb the vessel’s balance.
- Overload Protection: The fluid coupling’s ability to slip at high loads provides inherent overload protection to the marine propulsion system, safeguarding it against potential damage.
Fluid couplings used in marine applications are specially designed to withstand the harsh conditions of the marine environment, including exposure to saltwater, humidity, and vibration. They are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different marine vessel types and power requirements.
Overall, fluid couplings offer reliable and efficient power transmission solutions for marine propulsion systems, contributing to the safe and smooth operation of the vessel.
Role of Fluid Coupling in Reducing Mechanical Stress on Connected Equipment
A fluid coupling is a mechanical device used to transmit power between two shafts without direct physical contact. It plays a crucial role in reducing mechanical stress on connected equipment, offering several benefits in various industrial applications. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves this:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings use hydraulic principles to transmit torque. When the input shaft (driving shaft) rotates, it imparts motion to the fluid inside the coupling. The fluid transmits torque to the output shaft (driven shaft) through the hydraulic coupling, resulting in smooth and gradual power transmission. This eliminates sudden jerks and mechanical shocks that could otherwise lead to increased stress on connected equipment.
- Damping Effect: Fluid couplings act as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and torsional oscillations from the driving shaft. This damping effect helps reduce mechanical stress on connected equipment by mitigating the impact of sudden load changes and torsional vibrations that may occur during start-ups, shut-downs, or varying operating conditions.
- Torque Limiting: In high-load situations, a fluid coupling can provide torque limiting capabilities. When the load exceeds a certain threshold, the fluid coupling slips, preventing excessive torque from reaching the driven shaft. This feature acts as a protective mechanism, preventing overloading and mechanical stress on both the coupling and connected equipment.
- Shock Absorption: In applications where shock loads or overloads are common, a fluid coupling can absorb and dampen the impact of such events. This ability to cushion shocks prevents abrupt changes in torque and rotational speed, reducing mechanical stress and potential damage to the equipment.
- Speed Control: In certain applications, fluid couplings can facilitate speed control of the driven shaft by adjusting the amount of fluid in the coupling. The ability to control the speed of connected equipment without abrupt changes contributes to smoother operation and lower mechanical stress.
By incorporating a fluid coupling into a power transmission system, mechanical stress on connected equipment can be significantly reduced, leading to improved equipment reliability, extended component life, and reduced maintenance costs. Fluid couplings are commonly used in heavy machinery, conveyors, crushers, mining equipment, marine propulsion systems, and various other industrial applications where smooth and controlled power transmission is critical.
It is important to select the appropriate fluid coupling size, type, and features based on the specific application requirements to ensure optimal performance and stress reduction. Regular maintenance and adherence to the manufacturer’s guidelines are essential to preserve the benefits of using fluid couplings and maintain their effectiveness in reducing mechanical stress on connected equipment.
Key Components of a Fluid Coupling and Their Functions
A fluid coupling consists of several essential components that work together to transfer torque and facilitate smooth power transmission. The key components and their functions are as follows:
- Impeller: The impeller is the primary input element of the fluid coupling. It is directly connected to the driving shaft and rotates with it. The impeller’s function is to churn and circulate the fluid inside the coupling, creating a flow that generates a hydrodynamic torque.
- Runner/Turbine: The runner, also known as the turbine, is the output element of the fluid coupling. It is connected to the driven shaft and rotates with it. As the fluid from the impeller flows onto the runner, it causes the runner to rotate and transmit torque to the driven load.
- Fluid: The fluid, typically hydraulic oil, is the medium that transmits torque from the impeller to the runner. It fills the space between the impeller and the runner and allows the torque transfer to take place through hydrodynamic action.
- Filler Plug: The filler plug is used to add or drain the fluid from the fluid coupling. It allows for the adjustment of fluid levels, which can influence the coupling’s performance characteristics.
- Seal Ring: The seal ring prevents the fluid from leaking out of the fluid coupling and ensures that the coupling operates with maximum efficiency and minimal losses.
- Bearing: The bearing provides support for the input and output shafts, allowing them to rotate smoothly. Bearings are critical for maintaining alignment and reducing friction within the fluid coupling.
These key components work together to create a hydrodynamic torque transfer, enabling the fluid coupling to smoothly transmit power and torque from the driving shaft to the driven shaft without any physical contact between the two shafts.
editor by CX 2023-09-18