Factory Selling Irrigation Female Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
What are the Differences between Fluid Couplings and Mechanical Clutches?
Fluid couplings and mechanical clutches are both components used in power transmission systems, but they operate on different principles and have distinct characteristics:
- Operating Principle:
- Fluid Coupling: A fluid coupling uses hydraulic fluid to transmit torque. It consists of an impeller and a runner immersed in a fluid-filled chamber. When the input shaft (driving member) rotates, it imparts motion to the fluid, which in turn drives the output shaft (driven member).
- Mechanical Clutch: A mechanical clutch relies on physical contact between friction surfaces to transmit torque. When engaged, the clutch plates or discs press against each other, creating a mechanical link between the input and output shafts.
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings allow a certain degree of slippage between the input and output shafts. This slippage provides a smooth start and helps protect the machinery from shock loads.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches have minimal slippage when engaged, providing a direct and rigid connection between the input and output shafts.
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings provide automatic torque transmission without the need for manual engagement or disengagement.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches require manual actuation to engage or disengage, allowing for precise control over power transmission.
- Heat Dissipation:
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings dissipate heat generated during operation, which helps prevent overheating of the system.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches may generate more heat due to friction, requiring additional cooling mechanisms in high-power applications.
- Fluid Coupling: Fluid couplings are commonly used in heavy machinery, such as mining equipment, crushers, and conveyors, where shock absorption and smooth starts are crucial.
- Mechanical Clutch: Mechanical clutches are prevalent in applications where precise engagement and disengagement are required, such as automotive transmissions and manual industrial machinery.
While both fluid couplings and mechanical clutches serve the purpose of transmitting torque, their different operating principles and features make them suitable for specific applications and operating conditions.
Fluid Couplings in High-Temperature Environments
Fluid couplings are versatile power transmission devices commonly used in various industrial applications. However, their suitability for high-temperature environments depends on several factors, including the design, materials, and the specific operating conditions.
Here are some key considerations regarding the use of fluid couplings in high-temperature environments:
- Fluid Type: The type of fluid used inside the coupling greatly influences its temperature capabilities. Some fluid couplings are designed to handle higher temperatures by using specially formulated high-temperature fluids that can withstand elevated heat levels without degradation.
- Materials: The materials used in the construction of the fluid coupling play a crucial role in determining its maximum temperature tolerance. High-quality materials with good heat resistance properties are required to ensure reliable performance in high-temperature conditions.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to reduce friction and heat generation within the fluid coupling. In high-temperature environments, ensuring sufficient and appropriate lubrication is crucial to prevent excessive wear and potential damage.
- Cooling: Some fluid couplings come equipped with cooling systems, such as cooling fins or external cooling circuits, to dissipate excess heat generated during operation. These cooling mechanisms can enhance the coupling’s capacity to handle higher temperatures.
- Application Considerations: The specific application and load requirements must be taken into account. In some cases, high-temperature conditions may be intermittent or occasional, allowing the fluid coupling to cool down between cycles. However, continuous high-temperature operation may require a more robust and specialized fluid coupling.
It is important to consult with the fluid coupling manufacturer to understand the temperature limitations and performance capabilities of their products. Manufacturers can provide guidance on selecting the appropriate fluid coupling for specific high-temperature applications.
While fluid couplings can be suitable for moderate to high-temperature environments, it is essential to operate them within their specified temperature range to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Extreme temperatures beyond the coupling’s rated limits can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and potential damage, ultimately affecting the reliability of the power transmission system.
In summary, fluid couplings can be used in high-temperature environments, provided that the coupling’s design, materials, and lubrication are suitable for the specific application and operating conditions. Regular maintenance and adherence to the manufacturer’s guidelines are essential to ensure reliable performance and durability in such environments.
Disadvantages and Limitations of Fluid Couplings
While fluid couplings offer numerous advantages, they also have some disadvantages and limitations that should be considered for specific applications:
- Power Loss: Fluid couplings introduce a power loss due to the slip that occurs during power transmission. This power loss can reduce the overall efficiency of the system, especially in applications with high-speed variations.
- Torque Multiplication: Unlike torque converters, fluid couplings have limited torque multiplication capabilities. They do not provide as much torque increase at low speeds, which may be necessary for certain heavy-load applications.
- Temperature Sensitivity: Fluid couplings are sensitive to temperature changes. In extremely hot or cold conditions, the viscosity of the fluid may vary, affecting the coupling’s performance.
- Fluid Contamination: Contaminants in the fluid can adversely affect the performance and lifespan of the fluid coupling. Regular maintenance and monitoring of the fluid quality are essential to prevent potential issues.
- Speed Limitations: Fluid couplings may have speed limitations in certain applications. High-speed operations can lead to centrifugal forces that may affect the coupling’s behavior.
- Complexity in Control: In some cases, controlling the output speed of the fluid coupling can be more challenging compared to other types of couplings. This complexity may require additional control mechanisms.
- Cost: Fluid couplings can be more expensive than some mechanical couplings, such as belt and chain drives. The initial cost and ongoing maintenance expenses should be considered in the selection process.
Despite these limitations, fluid couplings remain a popular choice in many industrial applications, thanks to their smooth power transmission, overload protection, and torsional vibration damping capabilities. The decision to use a fluid coupling should be based on a thorough understanding of the specific requirements and operating conditions of the machinery or equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-27