Polish Surface Treatment Internal Thread Plastic Female Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Can you explain the Concept of Slip in a Fluid Coupling?
In a fluid coupling, slip refers to the relative speed difference between the impeller and the runner. When the impeller, which is connected to the driving shaft, rotates, it induces the flow of hydraulic fluid inside the coupling. This fluid flow in turn drives the rotation of the runner, which is connected to the driven shaft.
However, due to the operating principle of fluid couplings, there is always a certain amount of slip between the impeller and the runner. This slip occurs because the fluid coupling needs to allow for a small speed difference in order to transmit torque smoothly.
During startup or under heavy load conditions, the impeller’s rotational speed may be slightly higher than the runner’s rotational speed. This speed difference causes the hydraulic fluid to circulate between the impeller and the runner, generating hydrodynamic forces that transmit torque from the driving shaft to the driven shaft.
Slip is an inherent and controlled characteristic of fluid couplings, and it is essential for their smooth operation. However, excessive slip can lead to energy losses and reduced efficiency. Therefore, fluid couplings are designed to have an optimal slip value for specific applications, balancing the need for torque transmission and energy efficiency.
Role of Fluid Coupling in Torque Multiplication and Power Transfer
A fluid coupling is a mechanical device used to transmit power between two shafts without direct physical contact. It operates on the principles of fluid dynamics and hydrokinetics to enable torque multiplication and efficient power transfer. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves these functions:
- Hydrodynamic Torque Converter: A fluid coupling is essentially a hydrodynamic torque converter. When the input shaft (driving shaft) rotates, it sets the transmission fluid inside the coupling in motion. The fluid experiences centrifugal forces, creating a high-velocity zone near the outer circumference and a low-velocity zone near the center. This velocity difference generates torque in the fluid coupling, allowing power to be transmitted from the input shaft to the output shaft (driven shaft).
- Torque Multiplication: One of the primary advantages of a fluid coupling is its ability to provide torque multiplication. During startup or when the load on the driven shaft is initially low, the fluid coupling slips to some extent, which allows the input shaft to rotate at a higher speed than the output shaft. This speed difference results in torque multiplication, enabling the fluid coupling to handle higher loads during acceleration or heavy starting conditions.
- Power Transfer Efficiency: Fluid couplings offer high power transfer efficiency due to the hydrodynamic nature of their operation. The smooth and continuous transmission of power through the fluid medium minimizes energy losses and mechanical wear, leading to more efficient power transmission compared to mechanical clutches or direct-coupling methods.
- Load Adaptability: Fluid couplings automatically adjust their slip to adapt to changing load conditions. When the load on the output shaft increases, the fluid coupling slips more, allowing the output shaft to slow down slightly and match the load demand. This load adaptability ensures smooth and stable power transfer even under varying operating conditions.
Fluid couplings are commonly used in applications where torque multiplication and smooth power transfer are essential. They find widespread use in heavy machinery, mining equipment, conveyors, crushers, marine propulsion systems, and many other industrial applications. By efficiently transferring power while providing torque multiplication, fluid couplings help optimize the performance and longevity of power transmission systems.
Proper selection of the fluid coupling based on the application’s torque and power requirements is crucial to ensure optimal torque multiplication and power transfer. Additionally, regular maintenance and monitoring of the fluid coupling’s condition are essential to maintain its efficiency and reliability over time.
Environmental Concerns Related to Fluid Coupling Operation
Fluid couplings are generally considered environmentally friendly and pose minimal direct environmental concerns during their operation. They do not contain hazardous materials or produce harmful emissions, making them a relatively safe choice for power transmission systems.
However, it is essential to consider some potential indirect environmental impacts associated with the use of fluid couplings in certain applications:
- Energy Efficiency: As discussed earlier, fluid couplings can improve energy efficiency in power transmission systems. By reducing energy wastage and optimizing torque transmission, they indirectly contribute to lower energy consumption. Energy efficiency is crucial in industries where high power consumption may have environmental implications due to increased energy demand from power plants.
- Maintenance Practices: Regular maintenance is essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity of fluid couplings. Proper maintenance reduces the risk of leaks and other potential issues that could lead to fluid spillage. Implementing sound maintenance practices can prevent environmental contamination and contribute to sustainable operations.
- Fluid Selection: The choice of fluid used in the coupling can impact the environment. While most fluid couplings use environmentally safe hydraulic fluids, it is essential to ensure that the selected fluid complies with environmental regulations and does not pose any environmental hazards if accidentally released.
- End-of-Life Disposal: At the end of their lifecycle, fluid couplings may need to be disposed of properly. The recycling or disposal of fluid couplings should follow local environmental regulations to minimize any potential environmental impact.
Overall, fluid couplings themselves are not a significant source of environmental concerns. Still, it is essential to consider their indirect impacts, such as energy efficiency, maintenance practices, fluid selection, and end-of-life disposal, to ensure responsible and environmentally conscious use.
editor by CX 2023-10-05