Casting Craft Compression Fittings Male Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Fluid Couplings in Marine Propulsion Systems
Yes, fluid couplings can be and are commonly used in marine propulsion systems. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for such applications:
- Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings provide smooth power transmission, which is beneficial for marine propulsion where abrupt changes in power delivery can be detrimental to the vessel’s stability and performance.
- Torque Limiting: In marine applications, fluid couplings can act as torque limiters, protecting the propulsion system and engine from sudden torque surges and overloads, which can occur during maneuvers or when encountering resistance in water.
- Impact Damping: The hydrodynamic principle of fluid couplings helps dampen impacts and shocks in the propulsion system, reducing wear and tear on the components and extending their lifespan.
- Load Sharing: In multi-engine marine setups, fluid couplings facilitate load sharing between engines, ensuring each engine contributes its share of power to achieve optimal propulsion efficiency.
- Start-up Performance: Fluid couplings enable controlled and gradual acceleration during start-up, which is crucial for large vessels and applications where sudden torque spikes could damage the drivetrain or disturb the vessel’s balance.
- Overload Protection: The fluid coupling’s ability to slip at high loads provides inherent overload protection to the marine propulsion system, safeguarding it against potential damage.
Fluid couplings used in marine applications are specially designed to withstand the harsh conditions of the marine environment, including exposure to saltwater, humidity, and vibration. They are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different marine vessel types and power requirements.
Overall, fluid couplings offer reliable and efficient power transmission solutions for marine propulsion systems, contributing to the safe and smooth operation of the vessel.
Role of Fluid Coupling in Torque Multiplication and Power Transfer
A fluid coupling is a mechanical device used to transmit power between two shafts without direct physical contact. It operates on the principles of fluid dynamics and hydrokinetics to enable torque multiplication and efficient power transfer. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves these functions:
- Hydrodynamic Torque Converter: A fluid coupling is essentially a hydrodynamic torque converter. When the input shaft (driving shaft) rotates, it sets the transmission fluid inside the coupling in motion. The fluid experiences centrifugal forces, creating a high-velocity zone near the outer circumference and a low-velocity zone near the center. This velocity difference generates torque in the fluid coupling, allowing power to be transmitted from the input shaft to the output shaft (driven shaft).
- Torque Multiplication: One of the primary advantages of a fluid coupling is its ability to provide torque multiplication. During startup or when the load on the driven shaft is initially low, the fluid coupling slips to some extent, which allows the input shaft to rotate at a higher speed than the output shaft. This speed difference results in torque multiplication, enabling the fluid coupling to handle higher loads during acceleration or heavy starting conditions.
- Power Transfer Efficiency: Fluid couplings offer high power transfer efficiency due to the hydrodynamic nature of their operation. The smooth and continuous transmission of power through the fluid medium minimizes energy losses and mechanical wear, leading to more efficient power transmission compared to mechanical clutches or direct-coupling methods.
- Load Adaptability: Fluid couplings automatically adjust their slip to adapt to changing load conditions. When the load on the output shaft increases, the fluid coupling slips more, allowing the output shaft to slow down slightly and match the load demand. This load adaptability ensures smooth and stable power transfer even under varying operating conditions.
Fluid couplings are commonly used in applications where torque multiplication and smooth power transfer are essential. They find widespread use in heavy machinery, mining equipment, conveyors, crushers, marine propulsion systems, and many other industrial applications. By efficiently transferring power while providing torque multiplication, fluid couplings help optimize the performance and longevity of power transmission systems.
Proper selection of the fluid coupling based on the application’s torque and power requirements is crucial to ensure optimal torque multiplication and power transfer. Additionally, regular maintenance and monitoring of the fluid coupling’s condition are essential to maintain its efficiency and reliability over time.
Fluid Couplings and Energy Efficiency in Power Transmission
Fluid couplings play a significant role in improving energy efficiency in power transmission systems. They achieve this by enabling smooth and efficient torque transmission while reducing energy losses during various operating conditions.
One of the key factors contributing to the energy efficiency of fluid couplings is their hydrodynamic principle of operation. When power is transmitted through a fluid coupling, it operates on the principle of hydrodynamic power transmission. The primary component, known as the impeller, rotates and imparts motion to the fluid inside the coupling. This motion creates a hydrodynamic force that transmits the torque to the output side.
During the initial startup or when there is a significant speed difference between the input and output shafts, the fluid coupling allows the input shaft to accelerate gradually. This feature, known as the soft start, reduces the mechanical stress on the connected components and the power source. By avoiding sudden acceleration, fluid couplings minimize the energy spikes that occur during direct starts in systems without couplings.
Moreover, fluid couplings act as a torque limiter when the load exceeds a certain threshold. This characteristic, known as the slip, allows the fluid coupling to disengage slightly when the torque reaches a predetermined level. As a result, it protects the system from overloads and reduces energy wastage during high-stress conditions.
Additionally, fluid couplings help mitigate the impact of shock loads and torsional vibrations, which can reduce wear and tear on mechanical components. By minimizing vibrations and shock loads, fluid couplings contribute to longer equipment life and, consequently, lower maintenance and replacement costs.
However, it’s important to note that like any mechanical component, fluid couplings have some energy losses due to viscous drag and heat dissipation. While modern fluid couplings are designed with improved efficiency, these losses need to be considered when assessing the overall energy efficiency of a power transmission system.
In summary, fluid couplings enhance energy efficiency in power transmission by providing soft starts, torque limiting, and damping of vibrations, thus reducing energy wastage and extending the life of the connected equipment.
editor by CX 2023-10-07