Polish Surface Treatment Compression Fittings Male Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Can you explain the Concept of Slip in a Fluid Coupling?
In a fluid coupling, slip refers to the relative speed difference between the impeller and the runner. When the impeller, which is connected to the driving shaft, rotates, it induces the flow of hydraulic fluid inside the coupling. This fluid flow in turn drives the rotation of the runner, which is connected to the driven shaft.
However, due to the operating principle of fluid couplings, there is always a certain amount of slip between the impeller and the runner. This slip occurs because the fluid coupling needs to allow for a small speed difference in order to transmit torque smoothly.
During startup or under heavy load conditions, the impeller’s rotational speed may be slightly higher than the runner’s rotational speed. This speed difference causes the hydraulic fluid to circulate between the impeller and the runner, generating hydrodynamic forces that transmit torque from the driving shaft to the driven shaft.
Slip is an inherent and controlled characteristic of fluid couplings, and it is essential for their smooth operation. However, excessive slip can lead to energy losses and reduced efficiency. Therefore, fluid couplings are designed to have an optimal slip value for specific applications, balancing the need for torque transmission and energy efficiency.
Fluid Coupling’s Handling of Load Changes during Operation
Fluid couplings are designed to efficiently handle changes in load conditions during operation, providing smooth and controlled power transmission. Here’s how fluid couplings accomplish this:
1. Torque Sensing: Fluid couplings are torque-sensitive devices. As the load on the driving side varies, the torque transmitted through the fluid coupling adjusts accordingly. When the load increases, the fluid coupling allows for some slip between the input and output sides, absorbing the excess torque. Conversely, when the load decreases, the fluid coupling reduces slip and transmits more torque, accommodating the new load conditions.
2. Load Distribution: In multi-drive systems, fluid couplings help to distribute the load evenly among connected equipment. When one machine experiences a higher load, the fluid coupling redistributes torque to prevent overloading of a specific component, ensuring a balanced power distribution.
3. Smooth Power Transmission: Fluid couplings offer a smooth and gradual transmission of power, even during load changes. Unlike mechanical clutches or direct couplings, fluid couplings provide a dampening effect, reducing shock loads and torsional vibrations when the load fluctuates. This minimizes stress on the connected machinery and enhances overall system reliability.
4. Soft Start and Stop: One of the significant advantages of fluid couplings is their ability to facilitate soft start and stop operations. During startup, the fluid coupling allows for controlled slip, gradually increasing the speed of the driven equipment. Similarly, during shutdown, the fluid coupling smoothly decelerates the connected machinery, preventing sudden stops that could cause damage or excessive wear.
5. Overload Protection: In situations where the load surpasses the rated capacity, the fluid coupling acts as an overload protector. By slipping and absorbing excess torque, it prevents damage to the connected equipment and the fluid coupling itself. This overload protection contributes to the safety and longevity of the entire system.
6. Automatic Adjustment: Fluid couplings automatically adjust to variations in load conditions without the need for manual intervention. This feature makes them suitable for applications with changing load demands, such as conveyors, crushers, pumps, and fans.
Overall, the ability of fluid couplings to handle changes in load conditions ensures stable and efficient power transmission while protecting the machinery from abrupt stress and wear. This makes fluid couplings an excellent choice for various industrial applications that require reliable and flexible power transfer.
Improvement of Starting Performance in Large Machines with Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the starting performance of large machines, especially those with high inertia loads. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves this improvement:
- Smooth Startup: When a machine equipped with a fluid coupling starts, the input shaft begins to rotate, and the impeller starts to churn the fluid inside the coupling. This action creates a hydrodynamic torque transfer between the impeller and the turbine. As the fluid circulates and builds up torque, the output shaft begins to accelerate smoothly without any sudden jolts or shocks.
- Inertia Compensation: In large machines, the rotating mass and initial resistance to motion can be significant. The fluid coupling’s ability to transmit torque gradually allows it to compensate for the inertia of the driven load. This means that even with heavy loads, the fluid coupling can slowly bring the machine up to its operating speed without subjecting the mechanical components to excessive stress.
- Overload Protection: During startup, if the machine encounters an unexpected overload or jam, the fluid coupling provides a level of protection. The fluid coupling will slip, limiting the torque transmitted to the output shaft, thus preventing damage to the machine and associated components.
- Reduction of Electrical Stress: In machines powered by electric motors, the use of a fluid coupling reduces the electrical stress during startup. As the fluid coupling gradually accelerates the load, it prevents abrupt spikes in electrical current, resulting in a smoother and controlled power draw from the electrical supply.
By offering smooth startup, inertia compensation, overload protection, and reduced electrical stress, a fluid coupling significantly improves the starting performance of large machines, ensuring their longevity, reliability, and overall operational efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-09-07